The water purifier has become an essential household element in the 21st century. If water quality is poor in your area, you should use a water purifier to purify the drinking water. If you consume poor quality water, you may face various water-borne diseases.
It can create long-term negative impacts on your health. Modern technology can make lots of unique varieties of water purifiers that have unique benefits. Before buying any water purifier, try to find feature-rich water purifier technology.
The Uniqueness of Water Contaminants
The water purifier service quality should be according to the water contaminants. For example, if water consists of polluted and heavy metals such as magnesium, copper, iron, and lead, you need a unique water purifier that can destroy these elements from water. In such a case, an RO water purifier can destroy these harmful contaminants and impurities from water.
An ultraviolet water purifier can destroy harmful microorganisms with its radiation. You can choose RO based UV water purifiers to make your drinking water free from chemicals and biological impurities.
The unique combination of UV and RO water purifiers removes the suspended chemicals and bacteria from drinking water. You can choose RO technology with mineral cartridges with high TDS content in the drinking water.
Impact of Water Quality on Water Purifier
Tap water contains high TDS that is harmful to your health. Suppose the tap water contains a high amount of TDS. Then, you should choose an RO service that is perfect for an RO water purifier.
Water that comprises inorganic salts such as magnesium, calcium, sulphates, sodium, potassium, and chlorides can be purified with an RO water purifier. An RO membrane contains a pore size of .0005 micron that doesn’t allow the dissolved particles to pass.; thus, you can get purified drinking water.
Nature of Electricity Supply for Water Purifier
Electricity has a vital role in the performance of water purifier services. Some water purifiers require a continuous power supply to purify the drinking water of harmful elements. However, maximum water purifiers require an uninterrupted power supply.
If you don’t have the potentiality of a continuous power supply at your home, you cannot choose a unique water purifier such as UV. UV water purifiers don’t work in the absence of electricity. UV water purifiers require continuous electricity supply to create ultraviolet rays to eliminate harmful bacteria.
RO water purifier also requires electricity to perform. RO water purifier uses electric power to generate water pressure to cross the RO filters like an activated carbon purifier to purify the water. Both RO and UV water purifiers require a continuous electricity supply to remove the TDS from water.
Benefits of using RO Water Purifier
The unique benefits of using an RO service for RO water purifier are as follows-
- RO water purifier removes the solids metals such as fluoride, lead, and arsenic. Along with these elements, the RO water purifier can remove bacteria and viruses from water.
- RO water purifiers can improve the taste of drinking water. In addition, it can remove the bad odour from the drinking water.
- RO water purifiers can remove the dead bodies of the microbes and provide fresh drinking water.
- RO water purifier doesn’t require huge maintenance costs. It is a cost-effective water purifier.
Benefits Of Using A UV Water Purifier
The significant benefits of using UV water purifier services are as follows-
- The maintenance cost of the UV water purifier is lower than other water purifiers.
- you need to change the UV lamp once a year
- A UV water purifier can provide 2 to 4 litres of purified water within a minute due to its high purification rate.
- UV water purifiers require low-energy electricity.
- UV water purifier’s storage tanks do not require heavy cleaning. You can clean the storage tank twice a week. In addition, some water tanks have self-cleaning technology.
- UV water purifiers don’t use any chemicals to purify the water; thus, they cannot alter the water taste.
- UV water purifier keeps the essential minerals intact in the purified drinking water essential for your health.
Advantages of using UF Water Purifier
The significant use of using UF water purifiers are as follows-
- UF water purifiers can work without electricity.
- UF water purifier hollow membrane blocks bacteria and viruses without any chemicals.
- UF membrane can remove bacteria and germs from the mud water. While other water purifiers like RO service for RO water purifier and UV cannot purify the muddy water.
- UF water purifier membrane blocks the germs and bacteria during the manual cleaning. In addition, pesticides and harmful chemicals cannot damage the UF hollow membrane. Thus it can last for a long time.
From the above information, one can understand the usefulness of choosing different water purifiers for different purposes. However, it is not suitable to choose a single water purifier for different purposes. You have to check the pH level of your tap water and try to choose the water purifier as per the water quality.