Wall paneling around the building means building or building a house บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน This type of wall is an external wall that is attached to the building structure such as columns, external beams of steel or reinforced concrete. Wall cladding around the building will not be used as a load-bearing or load-bearing wall. In addition to supporting its own weight only, the paneling walls may be made of glass. with metal frame or reinforced concrete, stone, metal or construction material
In the case that the wall paneling around the building is a sheet type shall refer to slabs made of precast concrete, cut stone or masonry only. Each piece may cover the side areas of a single-storey building or 2 to 3 floors and if glazing or polishing can be done after installation. The advantages of sheet wall paneling are Quality can be controlled from the factory that produces it. and can be assembled and installed quickly
Although the walls around a paneled building seem simple in theory, But in the actual operation of the construction site, it is detailed and complex and requires close coordination between structural engineers, architects, contractors. and a production company with experience in this field Due to the different mounting distances and sizes, accurate accuracy is required. in order for the wall paneling around the building to act as a complete exterior wall It should have the following properties
- Wall paneling should be placed or attached to the building structure with sufficient and solid fixing materials.
- The structure of the wall that the panel is attached to. as well as fastening material should not transmit force into the panel wall
- If it is designed to withstand seismic vibrations. Couplings should be characterized by shock absorption.
- Wind force can be acted as an inward or outward pressure depending on the direction and height of the building.
- The wall panel must be strong enough to support the force of the wind without bending over the specified value and transfer the wind force into the supporting building structure. At the same time, the designer should take into account the movement of the panel walls that may occur due to the induction of wind.
- Fireproof material will prevent fire from spreading between layers. Usually each floor It will be placed on the side of the column between the paneled wall panel and the beam and the floor of each floor.
- Building control laws generally stipulate fire resistance values for wall cladding, equipment and supporting structures.
- Wall paneling should have devices that can help control the amount and direction of sunlight. Or may use a material that can filter the light.
- The sun’s ultraviolet rays can deteriorate and fade the material along the joint lines and the gloss of the interior finishes.
- The temperature changes depending on the day and season. Will cause the elongation of the material in the device of the wall paneling all the time Especially in metal materials, therefore, the wall mounting should cause displacement, expansion and contraction due to temperature changes.
- Joints and fillers should be of a type that can withstand movement. Stretching or shrinking, compression, as well as solar radiation
- The use of glass materials. It is better to use insulated glass in the to control heat transfer Or may use a type of frosted glass that is insulating. as well as using sealants or joints that are insulating or unable to transmit heat from the metal frame
- In the case that the paneled wall is not glass but is an opaque material Can use the insulation sheet behind the paneled wall
- When it rains and the wind blows Raindrops will penetrate through small gaps. along the wall to enter the building
- Due to the difference between the temperature outside and inside May cause water droplets between the paneled wall and the interior wall layer. Therefore, there should be a channel to drain water to the outside.
Wall paneling design when the internal air pressure is different from the outside
Principle of air pressure balancing wall paneling system house building company รับสร้างบ้าน It becomes more important and has to be considered in more detail when the building is larger or higher. due to temperature difference The air pressure between the outside and the inside will allow rainwater to penetrate through the paneling walls into the building.
In general, there are various types of metal fittings that can be used to attach the siding to the building structure. The device has a multi-directional mounting pattern to resist forces acting in different directions. Some devices only resist the forces of wind. which allows some movement in three directions so that the installation of the wall panel can be done easily and can accommodate different movements between the building structure and the paneled wall in order not to transmit force to the wall panel as well as the seizure or due to temperature change
The presence of a steel device in the form of a slot with the steel backing plate It will make the level adjustment in all three directions for easy installation. And when the assembly is complete, the equipment can be attached to the structure at all or not.
fastening to steel structures
- The top mounting device is the easiest to install.
- T-shaped steel fittings or [s] are fastened with bolts or welded to the wings of structural steel columns.
- The L-shaped bracket is additionally supported and is either bolted or welded to the crossbar.
- Wedge-shaped insert to accommodate the included wedge-shaped nut. to adjust both vertical installation and fastening
- In the case of concrete structures, angle steel equipment may be embedded while concreting at the corners. by allowing the steel on one side to emerge for further welding or fixing
- steel sheet
- The bolt is welded to the angle iron.
- The horizontal bar may be suspended below the crossbar.
fastening to concrete structures
- Angle steel embedded while pouring concrete.
- Embedded steel tracks while pouring concrete.
- Cast iron groove for inserting bolts. to adjust the vertical distance