Most people spend a lot of time driving their vehicle and soaking up television adverts. Notwithstanding the impact radio, print, and TV commercials have on us, the latest and another strong way to advertise your product or service can involve your car or your company car. It’s an affordable and more immediate or personal form of advertising.
No prizes for guessing that we’re talking about magnetic car signs here. You create the magnetic design for advertising whatever you want your potential customers to know.
- More often than not, commercial or home-based businesses use magnetic car signs. You also have consultancies offering a trade or service using these signs.
- Magnetic car signs commonly display the name, mission, logo, or statement of the business along with its phone number, trade number, website, or any contact information that is relevant to the customer.
- The signs need to be attractive. You use them for advertising whether you’re parking or driving your vehicle.
- Larger corporations often use these signs on their fleet of company vehicles.
Know the benefits
You can see car magnet signs everywhere. From the handymen vehicle and electrician’s van to the pizza delivery car and plumber vehicle, car magnets and signs are everywhere. In addition to spreading the purpose and name and small to medium companies reputably, they also resist harsh weather.
- You can advertise your local business in faraway areas without dishing out the recurring and high fees of conventional ads.
- These signs help establish your business presence. For small or medium businesses, it’s pivotal to establish your brand image in your local region as it drives sales.
- Branding professionals know how consumers have an inclination towards using and recommending a brand they are familiar with.
- Magnetic car signs help you build your brand credibility and trust among potential customers. Car signs make your business name and phone number common within the local community, enhancing its credibility or/and acceptance.
- In addition to the economical advertising part, magnetic car signs also help in covering more ground.
- It’s not only the small and medium businesses to use car magnets and car top signs. Even the largest companies rely on car magnet signs for promoting their name/identity over large distances.
- Pizza chain businesses like Papa John’s and Pizza Hut use car signs as a time-honored advertising medium to promote their business around the town.
Usability is the key
You can easily apply and remove vehicle magnets. If your vehicle has a vinyl wrap and you need to do a car wash, there’s no other way but to bring out the scrubber and bucket as a machine car wash will ruin your graphics.
With a car magnet sign, you can remove those catchy graphics in one motion. Their reapplication is even easier. Just brush off the dust from the magnet surface and place it back on the car.
Car magnets mean immense longevity and flexibility. You can store these signs for harmful UV rays when you’re not using them. Since they are durable, you don’t need to worry about replacing them for many years. Normally, they last from 3-5 years. They undergo a wind-testing process and are abrasion and fade-resistant.