After a day of hardworking, it is normal to end up exhausted. Gathering the whole family to watch a movie with values, which is fun and at the same time educational for the children, is a good idea.
The various entertainment platforms offer us sagas and movies to discover. But what to choose among so many offers? In this article, we make it easy for you.
Regardless of the platform you have, we review the four most valued entertainment platforms and we recommend the best cinema for kids to watch as a family.
Movie night at home every day!
- Wonder. This emotional film will make you reflect on the importance of friendship and always putting yourself in another’s shoes. A boy with a disfigured face begins his first day of school. Insecurities, fears, expectation* all kinds of feelings he faces. You can not miss it! It is also suitable for the whole family.
- Miracles from heaven. A girl is diagnosed with an incurable disease in the digestive system that causes her to suffer a lot of pain. The union of a family, mutual support, and the importance of helping others will make you reflect on this story based on a true story.
- The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind. If you live in the Republic of Malawi and your parents don’t have money to pay for a school, it is difficult to save your village from natural disasters, but all this is possible. William Kamkwamba’s story will amaze everyone who sees it.
- Matilda. A classic cinema for kids! If your kids haven’t seen it, what are you waiting for?
- Indiana Jones. Indiana Adventures is suitable for the whole family. Discover mummies, ancient relics, and many more treasures as you venture into the jungle, caves, or try to survive in a pit full of snakes.
- Saga of The Lord of the Rings. For teens and parents. If you think that you have forgotten the story and want to remember it, doing a Lord of the Rings marathon will be very entertaining. Travel to Mordor and the Middle Lands from your sofa at home.
- Shrek. The most famous green ogre on the screen will make you enjoy like the most. Love, adventures, a talking donkey, and a most peculiar swamp. Suitable for all members of the house, it will make parents and children enjoy,
- How to train your dragon. If we are in the year 1010, the dragons exist and they do not stop stealing your food, something must be done. This funny story will hook you and you will want to see the second and third part.
- Gru: My favorite villain. Gru is not a villainous villain, despite stealing the moon, but that must be discovered throughout the film. The funniest monsters and a villain who takes care of three orphan girls who will steal his heart.
- The Harry Potter saga. You can not miss it. Hogwarts will always be alive in our hearts just like our favorite characters from him. Important notice: if you start you won’t be able to stop! Magic, friendship, love, fantasy, and some very bad guys. We do not say the name “of the one that cannot be named”.
- Pets 2. If you want to discover what your pets’ day-to-day life is like when they walk out the door, this is the recommended film. Max is a dog who adores his owner. One day she adopts another dog and things start to change at home. What will happen?
- Asterix and Obelix. If you want to remember these funny beings from your childhood, don’t hesitate to show your children the adventures of Asterix and Obelix. A magic potion, two friends and partners, and some fun adventures to say the least.
- Ballerina. “Felicia is a girl who, after losing her parents, lives in an orphanage in her native Brittany. Her passion is dance and she dreams of becoming a professional dancer. To achieve this, she escapes with the help of her friend Victor and travels to Paris in 1879. There she will pretend to be someone else to gain entry as a student at the Grand Opera House and thus fight to have the life she wants.