- Short-term side effects on the nervous system
- Disorders of attention and concentration
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Unusually sleepy
- Hallucinations or hearing loss
- Disorders in decision-making and movement control
- Muscle weakness, fatigue
- Loss of balance
- Nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, or constipation
- Having depression or causing psychosis
- Worsening of thinking and memory
- Long-term side effects on the nervous system.
Studies have shown that the use of CBD kaufen or cannabis extracts may hurt long-term memory, planning, and decision-making ability. There is information that long-term cannabis use may increase the risk of developing vascular disease brain.
- Effects of cannabis or cannabis extracts in specific groups of patients.
- People under the age of 25 should not use cannabis or cannabis extracts. Because it will directly affect the brain, resulting in lower IQ than usual, decreased memory, decreased attention and concentration. and increase the risk of disease.
- Elderly, there was a study on the side effects of cannabis extracts. It was found that it affects walking and balance. Increased risk of falls, disturbed short-term memory, and emotional response. increased risk of myocardial infarction, sudden death arrhythmia and increases the risk of psychotic symptoms, including suicide.
- Patients with psychotic symptoms Because Cannabis causes more psychotic symptoms, and there is information indicating that Marijuana use increases the risk of suicide. Therefore, it should not be used in patients with psychotic symptoms. including those who have a history of families with mental illnesses.
- Patients with cardiovascular disease, including cerebrovascular disease, Cannabis, and substances, should not be used. Extracted from Cannabis due to its effect on the work with the heart and causing the constriction of blood vessels is one of the reasons cerebrovascular disease. There is information that marijuana increases the risk of stroke. In addition, Cannabis has an added effect. The anticoagulant drug warfarin increases the risk of bleeding.
- Pregnant or lactating women Cannabis and cannabis extracts should not be used because they can affect children in pregnancy and delayed development.
Interactions between cannabis extracts and drugs used to treat neurological diseases
Examples of drugs that may have altered therapeutic effects If used with cannabis extracts, including
- Anticoagulant drug Warfarin, a substance from Cannabis, increased warfarin levels, causing
- Antiplatelet drugs Cannabis extract has an inhibitory effect on platelet adhesion. may increase the risk of abnormal bleeding.
- Antiepileptic drugs Cannabis extract increases some antiepileptic drugs, causing high drug levels of intoxication. Too much or may lead to abnormal liver function.
4 Some antidepressants CBD kaufen extract will lead to higher levels of antidepressants increase the risk of becoming more emotional.
Surveillance of drug side effects and first aid when your close ones have neurological symptoms.
From using cannabis or cannabis extracts. The most common neurological symptoms are confusion, hallucinations, and drowsiness for no apparent reason. Your close friend has a history of marijuana use. or cannabis extractors are at risk of using marijuana when such symptoms occur. Stop using marijuana immediately. If the symptoms are severe, send to the hospital If there is any remaining cannabis extract or Cannabis. Please take it to a doctor for a more accurate and quick diagnosis. There is currently no direct antidote to Cannabis (antidote).
The doctor will provide treatment and care for the complications. Symptoms generally improve spontaneously after 24 hours of discontinuation. Forty-eight hours, but symptoms may last longer in the elderly or with chronic diseases such as liver disease. So CBD kaufen is essential for all. For More Information Visit This Site: thefrisky