Neutrogena is one of the favourite brands which every skincare enthusiast loves. That is because Neutrogena uses the safest ingredients and follows the safest manufacturing methods to ensure that its products are mild, secure, and effective. Hence dermatologists recommend Neutrogena products too.
Neutrogena is also focusing on sustainability, and nearly 75% of its products come in recyclable packaging. Not only do their products show visible results, but they also use innovative formulations.
Neutrogena has a wide selection of products for every step in your skincare routine.
Cleansing is arguably one of the most critical steps of your skincare routine. Unfortunately, one of the biggest skincare mistakes that people make is not cleansing their faces properly. Double cleansing is the new popular way to effectively remove all the dirt from your face and protect your skin from the free radical damage caused by pollution, making your skin look dull.
Double cleansing means washing your face twice, once with a cleanser to remove your makeup or simply the day’s grime and pollution, and after that, using a foam-based cleanser to make sure all the impurities have left your skin.
Neutrogena has a wide range of effective cleansers, such as Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes, a hassle-free makeup wipe that quickly removes your makeup and cleanses your skin.
Neutrogena Deep Clean Brightening Cleansing Oil is a gentle cleansing oil that dissolves oil and dirt and cleanses your skin while leaving it feeling nourished. You can massage it onto dry skin and watch it dissolve the grime, and then add water to emulsify and wash it off thoroughly.
Neutrogena has an excellent selection of face washes suitable for all skin types.
- Acne-prone skin will benefit most from the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser, which contains salicylic acid, which goes deep into your pores and kills the acne-causing bacteria, and removes excess oil. The cleanser can also help you get rid of your acne.
- For people with dry skin, Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Cleanser is very helpful. It is a hydrating cleanser. It contains hyaluronic acid, which hydrates your skin while effectively cleansing your skin.
- If you have oily skin, you can use Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser, which deeply cleanses your pores and removes excess oil without stripping your skin.
- Neutrogena also has a cleanser specifically designed for sensitive skin. The Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser is free of fragrance and hypoallergenic and cleanses sensitive skin types without irritating them.
Toners are an essential part of your skincare routine. They hydrate your skin or treat one of your skin conditions and balance your skin to enhance the penetration of other skincare products.
- The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Clear Lotion is a hydrating toner aimed at dry skin, but this is a boon for all skin types. The main ingredient, hyaluronic acid, can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water, thereby effectively hydrating your skin and making it look plump and supple.
- The Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner is very helpful for acne-prone skin. The toner contains salicylic acid, which goes deep into your pores to unclog them and remove blackheads within a matter of weeks.
Neutrogena’s serum has a concentration of skin-friendly active ingredients. Anyone in their late 20s can consider using this serum before applying moisturiser as it can prevent early signs of ageing. Contrary to popular belief, serums should be a part of your skincare routine even before you spot discolouration or wrinkles that usually start appearing in your mid-30s.
- Neutrogena’s Hydro Boost line is one of the most popular skincare lines launched by a company. And, the serum from this line did not disappoint.
- The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Capsule In Serum is an antioxidant-rich serum that brightens and hydrates your skin. It contains niacinamide which is excellent for fading acne scars and controlling oil production. It also contains glycerine and hyaluronic acid capsules that hydrate your skin and have an instant plumping effect. This serum is for all skin types and equally benefits all skin types.
If we have to name the most popular Neutrogena product, it would be the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel. It is a myth that people who have oily skin don’t need to moisturise. Lack of moisture in the skin can cause excess oiliness.
Neutrogena’s Hydro Boost Water Gel is perfect for oily skin as it effectively moisturises while being extremely hydrating. In addition, it has an extremely lightweight texture that sinks into the skin within seconds without leaving your skin greasy or oily. It is truly an aid for oily skin and a must-try.
Neutrogena also has a version for drier skin known as the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Emulsion, a thicker gel version. It is fragrance-free and just as elegant and hydrating.
Sunscreen is an essential part of your skincare routine. If you aren’t applying the required amount of sunscreen every day and reapplying every two to three hours, then the rest of your skincare routine is, unfortunately, pointless.
Sunscreen protects you from the sun’s harmful rays; it prevents skin cancer and delays the process of ageing. It also prevents acne scarring and helps your skin heal faster.
Neutrogena makes some of the best sunscreens available in the market. The most popular one is the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF50+. This sunscreen is hypoallergenic, waterproof, transfer-proof, and sweat-proof. It does not have a white cast and sits on the skin with a beautiful non-shiny finish. That makes it perfect for Indian weather and Indian skin, a must-have, holy product for many people.
Neutrogena has you covered regardless of what kind of product you want to purchase, from facial care to an excellent range of body care. The skin on our body craves some love and care too.
Neutrogena’s Norwegian Formula line is for people who suffer from eczema. However, it is suitable for all skin types, even oily skin types.
Neutrogena Norwegian Body Moisturiser is rich in glycerine, and you should use it on damp skin for best results. It sinks into the skin without feeling greasy or sticky.
The Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream is a cure for dry, chapped hands. Its concentrated formula can almost cure dryness overnight.
One of the most loved products from this line, however, is their lip balm.
The Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Balm SPF 15 has an SPF rating of 15. Most people don’t realise how important it is to protect your lips from the sun effect. This lip balm is highly moisturising and protects your lips like no other.
Apply a primer and foundation or BB cream once you have prepped your face adequately by following the CTM routine. Read on to know about the variety of primers available and the primer price.