Magento is the leading e-commerce development platform, open-source and based on PHP that enables comprehensive website development. It harbors one of the most popular content with the finest management systems (CMS). This platform also provides every e-commerce seller with very flexible and easy-to-use methods for shopping cart systems, which is one of the most valuable and salient features for any online store. Magento is a complete unit and proves to be a perfect marketing aid with search engine optimization facilities and catalog-management tools.
Technology comes with continuous advancements and Magento too has experienced upgrades. The company has been upgrading its versions of the software with several enhancements. The same has come up with the new introduction of Magento 2 that features completely new architectures and coding frameworks. So, it becomes ideal for e-commerce store owners to get the Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration service for their respective stores.
Why should you migrate to Magento 2?
Magento had made a big statement of ceasing its support for Magento 1 on June 30, 2020. Thus there has been no support for Magento 1 any longer. Without the help of any better quality bug and security fixings, the efficiency of the work of your store can get compromised. It can be attacked by harmful and unrecoverable data viruses that can highly affect your Magento data as well. This can put your customers as well as you at a very big risk of loss. Hence, it is best for you to avail the Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration service for your store.
Benefits of migrating your store to Magento 2
The benefits of the new Magento 2 have come forth with some new additions that are resulting in the smooth functioning of the business on the e-commerce platforms. Here’s why you should get Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration service:
- It has a completely new architecture and a superior CMS, i.e., catalog management system
- It has upgraded to new and attractive UI designs and faster loading speed.
- The new version has also enhanced its quality performance
- Magento 2 comes with an easily navigable admin panel along with an improved tracking system for your essential metrics.
The version has all enhanced the experience of omnichannel commerce and thus it provides a major boost to your online store.
How to prepare for Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration service?
Migrating your platform from Magento 1 to Magento 2 can be a bit challenging since it involves a complete understanding of technological elements. Thus, you should do the following before starting with Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration service:
- You should have the backup Magento 1 store fully which has all your files, databases, and directories.
- You need to have a copy of your Magento 1 shop, that you do not use the live shop in the process of the Magento migration
- Before starting the process, thoroughly examine your store, keep everything of importance while discarding the unnecessary and preparing for the Magento 2 migration.
- Always do confirm your latest theme, plugins and custom code are Magento 2 compliant.
- For the safer side, migrate all your data from your Magento 1 store’s cloned database.
- You might need to delete old and waste data from your store’s database that has logs, recently viewed products, and so on.
- You just need to ensure before upgrading that your store’s traffic and the other SEO- read activities are being streamlined.
When you decide to finally take the Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration service, you need to go according to the official documentation of Magento 2 that is divided into 4 phases:
1. Theme migration
After the planning stage, you need to understand the theme migration that’s no standards tool and can be easily purchased from the Magento marketplace or can be created on your own.
2. Extension migration
Make sure that the Magento 1 extension has complied with Magento 2 and the Magento 1 plugins are not likely to work with that of Magento 2.
3. Website customization
For this step, all the tools are available on the online Magento 2 shop for you that reduces the amount of code migration.
4. Data migration
This is the last stage where all you must do for a smooth migration process is to use the Magento 2 migration tool for data. It helps you move essential data to the new Magento such as the items, orders, and categories.
When it comes to getting the Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration service, you should always consider partnering with an experienced agency for a smooth transition. Growisto is one such expert agency with a name for helping e-commerce stores in transitioning from Magento 1 to Magento 2. You can get Growisto’s service for upgrading your online shop into the circle of benefits of the new version with a hassle-free work environment for your customers as well as for you.
Read more about this website: myinterface.net
You should visit this site: magazinewallet.com