The modern form of women’s underwear is often referred to as lingerie. These lingeries are an essential part of the female wardrobe. Generally, these modern lingeries come in different shapes, sizes and styles. And when one refers to the style for lingerie, the first product that comes into the picture is lace lingerie.
Apart from them, different varieties of lingeries are available in the modern world for different occasions, for different attires and for different purposes. Also, the lingeries are found to provide confidence and a positive mood to the individuals wearing them.
The different varieties of lingeries are as follows:
- Babydoll: This is the most stylish form of lingerie, which is a negligee and is worn during the night. They consist of thin straps and empire style waists.
- Basque: These are tight-fitting coats generally worn by women and are another form of stylish lingerie.
- Bloomers: These are an old form of lingerie which have an extension below the knees and are majorly worn nowadays by several women across the globe.
- Bodystocking: They are worn above the abdomen and thighs.
- Bodice: These are made to support the breast and are generally worn from above (neck) to the waist. They consist of hooks and laces.
- Brassiere: These are other forms of support, which are tight-fitting and support the breast accurately.
- Bustier: They generally provide shape to the waist and can be worn with any attire.
- Camisole: They are sleeveless and come with a variety of modern straps.
- Chemise: They are close to the hips and provide a close-fitting across the abdomen.
- Corset: They mould the torso and provide perfect shape to the body and were worn since ancient times.
- Corselet: They provide shape to the body and are hence called the shaping lingerie by many women.
- G-String: They danabol are the narrow cloth material that can be worn instead of underwear, and it provides a stylish look.
- Girdle: They are the foundation garment and generally resemble an athletic short.
- Hosiery: These generally cover the hips and give a unique shape to the body.
- Panties: They are also known as knickers and are the most commonly used underwear with different shapes and sizes.
- Tanga: They are a type of panty with full coverage of front and back with a ring-like structure in the back.
- Tap Pants: These are the perfect example of lace lingeries made up of lace and satin material.
- Teddy: They are the one-piece undergarment that is worn to provide shape to the body.
- Lace Lingerie: Above all other types of lingerie, lace lingerie is more expensive and comes in various colours, designs, patterns and styles. They enhance the look of the body and improve the wearer’s self-confidence to a great extent. They can be worn during beach parties, pool parties as well as bachelor’s parties. They can also go with any attire as they are seamless as well.
Benefits of Wearing the Perfect Lingeries
- They improve the body shape, as they enhance the body perfectly.
- They boost physical as well as mental health as they help with self-love and affection.
- They also contribute towards good health, as good quality lingerie helps overcome cancers and helps maintain hygiene.
Therefore, buying the perfect pair of lingerie provides a stylish look and helps maintain health and happiness in women. According to several reports, women with the apt pair of lingerie stay happier and healthy compared to others.