If you’re looking for a hydrating and pore shrinking facial treatment that delivers incredible results from the inside and out then look no further. Here is how to make your HydraFacial® look like a million bucks.
What is a Hydra Facial?
Anhydrous hydrogen peroxide is the active ingredient in a facial that delivers amazing results. The Hydraderm technology uses 30% of anhydrous hydrogen peroxide to gently exfoliate and penetrate the skin to hydrate and revitalize the skin tissue for all day protection from hydration and impurities in the deeper layers of the skin. The Hydraderm treatment is ideal for all ages, including infants to older adults.
HydraFacial at Home:
If you want your skin to look like it did when you left the spa, you can duplicate the facial at home. You should start with clean, dry skin. Some people choose to have a hydrating facial mask applied before their treatment to prepare the skin for exfoliation. After that, it’s time to purchase a product called One More Day Extra Strength Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum. This unique serum has 20% concentrations of Vitamin C and is rich in ascorbic acid and ferulic acid. These two ingredients along with other antioxidants and peptides works to increase collagen production making the skin appear much more youthful and radiantly healthy. A little vitamin C can go a long way. Apply the serum to the face and neck after cleansing and toning. It is best to apply it right before your facial, but you can also use it alone as a hydrating moisturizer.
Use exfoliating gloves, then wash with soap and water before starting the treatment. The Hydraderm technology of your skin hydrafacial service in Michigan treatment will begin with a series of gentle exfoliation actions at this point, which helps to remove dead skin cells and micro-damaging cellular debris that naturally accumulates on the surface of your face over time. Next, a customized facial cleanser will be applied. The cleansing process will then continue with a customized peel formula that combines specific chemical and radio-frequency energy to remove layers of dead skin cells and impurities. Next, your skin will be exfoliated with microdermabrasion crystals, which are not abrasive. Your face should never feel dry at this point because the hydrating elements in the HydraFacial will protect your skin from dehydration at all times during the treatment.
At this point, you should apply your serum to clean and dry skin so that it can absorb into your pores as well as help to reduce redness and inflammation. Then you can use your HydraFacial kit to deliver the treatment. Use the applicator tip to apply a small amount of diluted peroxide (30%) in a small area at a time to allow it to penetrate the skin’s surface. The solution will be followed by gentle suction and light massage actions which allows even deeper penetration of the skin’s surface in order to hydrate and restore cellular health.
At this point, you will feel a slight warming sensation that should not cause any pain or discomfort.
Benefits of HydraFacial Treatment:
1) The HydraFacial uses anhydrous hydrogen peroxide which delivers a very gentle exfoliation and lightening system that leaves the skin glowing and hydrated.
2) Your skin will look a lot brighter when you leave the clinic, but if you use the at-home HydraFacial treatment regularly, your skin will continue to look bright and radiant for several days after each treatment.
3) One More Day Extra Strength Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum promotes softness and suppleness in addition to elasticity in your skin which may help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
4) You will experience much softer and smoother skin after your facial and for the next several days.
5) Your skin will appear refined, smooth, soft and radiant without any irritation or redness.
6) The Hydraderm technology of the Hydraderm treatment is uniquely beneficial for individuals with sensitive skin who may be prone to breakouts because it will gently exfoliate, cleanse and hydrate your skin without causing any problems.
7) The Hydraderm technology delivered by each individual HydraFacial is unique because no two facial treatments are ever the same since they are customized to meet the specific needs and concerns of each client.
The skin hydrafacial service in Michigan treatment is designed to deliver a safe and effective experience that will delight your skin and help it to feel refreshed, healthy, radiant and soft. In conclusion, if you want your skin to look like it did when you left the spa then you should duplicate the facial at home by applying One More Day Extra Strength Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum and then using your kit at home to deliver the treatment.