In 2017, 11 per cent of Australians reported utilising essential oils for various medical purposes. Ten per cent of generic practitioners use these oils, while 43 per cent of them were self-prescribed. Aroma oil diffusers promote a very relaxed mind and release all tensions. They emit essential oils into the air around you. So, you can inhale the benefits of these oils and feel rejuvenated after a long day. Today you can find an aroma diffuser in Australia equipped with cool mist technology. They help you disperse essential oils through the room and purify the air around you. The cool mist technology imparts advanced healing benefits and removes dust and bacteria invisible in the air. Thus, the diffusers promote improved sleep and well-being.
Types of Aroma Oil Diffusers
There are chiefly four significant kinds of oil diffusers available in Australia. You can choose one according to the degree of effect you want.
- Nebulising diffusers – They operate by employing pressurised air for diffusing an oil mist. They don’t need heat or water, making them a low-maintenance option. They are also eco-friendly as they are plastic-free.
- Humidifying or ultrasonic diffuser – Ultrasonic vibrations break down oil molecules to make a fine mist. In them, you require to dilute the essential oil with some water. It enables the electronic frequencies of the diffuser to release the oil into a mist. They are good for those who wish to add moisture to the air, particularly during winters.
- Evaporative diffusers – In them, a tiny fan assists in turning oil into gas. It makes the oil evaporate into the air. It is ideal for those who want an occasional and fast aromatic sensation.
- Electric or heat diffusers – A heat diffuser employs electric heat to convert oil to gas. Different electric diffusers include electric heat, candle, and lamp ring diffusers. There is no fan in these diffusers, so they are silent.
Why Use Aroma Oil Diffusers?
Numerous devices are available to the Australian consumer market. Essential oil diffusers are a good alternative to candles. So they are ideal for relaxing, unwinding, and reaping aromatherapy’s benefits. Aromatherapy is the most effective method for oils to get absorbed into your bloodstream and circulate in your body. It supports your limbic system. This system regulates your emotion, memory, and mood. Some of the significant effects of aromatherapy are as follows:
- It allows you to relax and de-stress yourself.
- Through aromatherapy, you refresh your body and mind.
- The practice will enable you to feel uplifted and energised.
- It is also an excellent way to maintain healthy joints and muscles in your body.
- Aromatherapy also improves focus to carry out your daily tasks productively.
- The practice aids digestion, so you feel much better.
Indoor air does not have regulatory standards in Australia. There are many different ways to utilise essential oils. If you find it difficult to sleep, essential oils like frankincense, cedar food, vetiver and calming lavender work optimally.
Today you can find an aroma diffuser in Australia in a trio pack wherein you can save approximately 30 per cent. You get 10 ml of essential oils in the pack and a humidifying vaporiser with a good water capacity. The aesthetic humidifying vaporiser, along with essential oils, assists in relaxation. It also features a red light, ‘Breathing Light’, which simulates a soothing breathing pattern. Thus, you can benefit from breathing in essential oils mist and have a relaxing time.