Coinigy, based in Wisconsin, was created in 2014 by Robert Borden, the current CEO, and William Kehl, the current President, and is an all-encompassing cryptocurrency trading platform.
The trading platform was originally developed for the founders’ personal use, but they later agreed that it could be offered as a trading service to users who were interested in purchasing their technology rather than using other exchanges.
The original plan was for expert traders to be able to see the differences between Coinigy and other cryptocurrency trading platforms, however the platform garnered relatively few favorable reviews over time due to various bugs.
WORKING OF COINIGY
To begin with, Coinigy is a cryptocurrency trading platform that charges a $18.66 monthly subscription fee to use its services.
Coinigy’s goal is to make tracking and trading a wide range of currencies that may be found on a number of other exchanges as simple as possible.
Coinigy eliminates the complexity frequently involved with managing bitcoin portfolios by combining a number of tools accessible on other exchanges into one user-friendly interface.
Coinigy’s service includes extensive charting, price notifications, app integration, and the option to trade from several exchange accounts by integrating them through API.
This eliminates the need to log into separate accounts on various exchanges in order to manage and monitor your holdings.
Coinigy caters to both novice and expert traders, and the goal of its business strategy is to create a one-stop shop for active cryptocurrency traders.
Coinigy does not keep money on the platform in on-site storage, which adds to the security of client assets, since centralized models are more prone to cyber-attacks.
Because of the following advantages, Coinigy review stands out among its competitors:
- Coinigy’s trading platform is web-based and has an intuitive interface as well as a user-interface design that appeals to traders of all skill levels.
- Through API connection, the Coinigy platform provides for consistent portfolio management as well as sophisticated and advanced charting and trading across many accounts.
- Traders may now manage their accounts on Android and iOS smartphone using the Coinigy mobile app.
- Coinigy provides a set of tools that includes over 70 technical indicators and is supported by a real-time API, allowing traders to take advantage of live data streams.
- Coinigy also provides high-frequency trading tools as well as a variety of online, desktop, and mobile apps and plugins.
- Coinigy is an all-in-one trading platform that allows deal execution on over 45 exchanges. Traders can simply manage and monitor their trading accounts, as well as participate in detailed and complex charting.
- Coinigy is hosted globally on Google’s datacenters, and it makes use of the architecture offered by Socket Cluster and other micro services.
- Traders may access real-time APIs, historical data, and current data through Coinigy’s trading platform, which is powered by Coinigy’s Crypto Feed.
- Coinigy complies with KYC and AML protocols and procedures, and offers AES 256-bit encryption on requests, as well as transaction monitoring and a variety of additional security measures.
- If traders have questions or concerns, Coinigy Customer Support has a thorough FAQ section, an online request form, a phone number, and a live/instant chat facility.