If you execute your SEO strategy effectively there is no cap to how much your business will make in terms of revenue from sales.
Your SEO ranking will determine how easily internet surfers are able to locate your website. Here are 7 powerful ways to improve your company’s ranking in any Google search GAMLS IDX.
- Improve your website’s loading time: The faster your website loads, the higher your SEO ranking. From my findings, I noticed that web pages that have faster loading time usually occupy the top position in any Google search result while those with slower loading time occupy the bottom position. You can reach out iTonic for this service at a reasonable price.
- Make sure your website is mobile-friendly: Google understands that a majority of search queries are made by mobile users. Therefore websites that are optimized for mobile users will rank higher than those that are not.
- Fix any broken link on your page: Make sure the authority source weblinks you have embedded in your content are clickable. Broken links reduce your credibility. They also impinge on the user experience which therefore leads to a lower SEO ranking of your website.
- Backlink your webpages on reliable websites: Reach out to websites that are perceived as authorities in your niche, pitch to them that you are an expert and that your contents are actionable for users. If users regularly click on your backlinks it improves your SEO ranking.
- Create shareable content: Make it possible for website visitors to share your content to their social media pages. The more people share your content the more Google perceives your content as useful and the higher your position in an SEO ranking.
- Your content must be presented in an easy-to-read format: Keep your readers in mind whenever you are preparing your content. Make use of headers and subheaders so they can easily read through the article. You can also prepare a table of content to show the key points your content covers.
- Textual content alone is boring: Endeavour to incorporate visuals like images, infographics, videos, or even audio in your content to make it more exciting for the user to read. From my findings, people tend to spend longer time on websites that incorporate visuals together with text compared to those that use texts alone.
- Make sure your content is high quality: Give value through your content, the more valuable your contents, the more frequent propel will visit your website and the higher your SEO ranking. Your content must be valuable, there is no way around it.
- You must implement keyword searches in your content: Valuable content is created when you understand the questions going on in your audience’s mind. Crafting your content around these keywords enables your website to appear on the top page in any search result.
- Write in a conversational tone: Write the same way you speak, it makes it easier for the visitor to understand you. When visitors understand your content, they are more likely to spend a longer time navigating your website and also share your content. This causes your website to rank higher in SEO ranking .